Bloom's revised taxonomy
- generating new ideas, products, or ways of viewing things
- designing, constructing, planning, producing, inventing.
- justifying a decision or course of action
- checking, hypothesising, critiquing, experimenting, judging.
- breaking information into parts to explore understandings and relationships
- comparing, organising, deconstructing, interrogating, finding.
- using information in another familiar situation
- implementing, carrying out, using, executing.
- explaining ideas or concepts
- interpreting, summarising, paraphrasing, classifying, explaining.
- recalling information
- recognising, listing, describing, retrieving, naming, finding.
- Iowa State University, Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching
- visit Bloom's Revised Taxonomy for useful resources.
Download the pdf248KBBloom's Revised Taxonomy.