General information for Victoria Business School students
View useful information and resources relating to academic coursework and general student support, along with University statutes and policies.
Victoria Business School students can use the links below for information and resources relating to academic coursework and general student support, along with University statutes and policies.
- links to all the information you need to manage your programme of study
- learn more about academic integrity and avoiding plagiarism
- student services and support: all services are run by friendly and experienced people who will provide you with information and guidance, and most are available free of charge if you have a current Student ID card
- Te Pūtahi Atawhai: offers an academic mentoring programme that pairs Māori and Pasifika students with a student mentor who has achieved good grades
Policies and statutes
- find key dates, explanations of grades, and other useful information
- find out about academic progress and restricted enrolment
- the University’s A-Z of statutes and policies including: Conduct, Academic Grievances, Students with Impairments, general student support
- Qualifications statute (PDF, 87KB)