Our latest publications
We produce a number of publications that explain what Victoria has to offer. Download or request a copy by registering your interest to study at Victoria.
View all of Victoria’s student, corporate and alumni publications.A–Z of publications
Your Introduction to Victoria
This publication provides a brief overview of all the subjects and first degrees offered at Victoria. A good place to get started.
Guide to Undergraduate Study
This publication contains information on admission, enrolment, degrees and subjects along with course advice to help prospective undergraduate students plan their first year.
Guide to Postgraduate Study
This publication provides an overview of what Victoria offers, key dates and other relevant information for prospective postgraduate students.
The Accommodation Guide provides information about the halls of residence for Victoria University students, together with brief details about other accommodation.
Guide for Parents
This publication contains information for parents whose children plan to attend university.
Each Faculty produces handbooks for current students and these are also used to recruit new students to Victoria.
These publications provide practical course planning information on the degrees and courses offered by each Faculty, profiles by current students and general information on what student services and support is available at Victoria.
- pdf Architecture and Design Undergraduate Handbook (4.5 MB)
- pdf Architecture and Design Postgraduate Handbook (3.3 MB)
- pdf Commerce Undergraduate Handbook (2.3 MB)
- pdf Education Handbook (1.6 MB)
- pdf Engineering Handbook (6.0 MB)
- pdf Health Handbook (2.0 MB)
- pdf Humanities and Social Sciences Handbook (6.6 MB)
- pdf Law Undergraduate Handbook (1.9 MB)
- pdf Law Postgraduate Handbook (3.3 MB)
- pdf Science Undergraduate Handbook (8.2 MB)
- pdf Science Postgraduate Handbook (3.0 MB)
- pdf Commerce Professional Programmes Handbook (1.4 MB)