Student interest and conflict resolution
The Student Interest and Conflict Resolution team can provide support and guidance on matters involving conflict, misconduct and your safety.
This support and guidance includes:
- information on options for reporting and support for unwanted attention, bullying and harassment
- information and support regarding student misconduct processes
- avenue for raising concerning behaviour regarding staff and students
- avenue for raising welfare concerns for staff and students
- information and support about academic matters
- support and guidance if you feel threatened or unsafe
The Student Interest and Conflict Resolution team can also provide conflict resolution assistance for issues with staff and students
Conflict can take many forms—a student may think a lecturer is not respectful, find another student’s behaviour intrusive, or be having difficulties with University structures. Whatever your concern, source of conflict or complaint, you can contact the student interest and conflict resolution team for advice and guidance.
Access support and report sexual violence
For confidential information on accessing support and reporting sexual violence and sexual harassment contact the Student Interest and Conflict Resolution team:
Manager, Student Interests and Conflict Resolution
Student Disputes Adviser