Find out about timetables, tutorials, examination dates and access myAllocator to sign-up for your tutorials.
Your personal timetable
The Academic Timetable
The Academic timetables contain the teaching schedule for the relevant academic year. Tutorials, workshops, and studios will be added as they are booked.
The 2019 Academic Timetable is available to download.
If your course does not appear on the timetable, contact your faculty office to find out more.
How to read the timetable
- CRN (Course Reference Number)
- The CRN is a number unique to a course offered in any one year. It distinguishes between identical courses taught in different trimesters or different modes (eg. lecture and distance), or between different streams of the same course in a particular trimester.
- Dates are named for the Monday of the first week to the Monday of the last week a course runs. For example, a course that is listed as running for “Wks of 11 Jul–15 Aug", will run from the week of Monday 11 July to the week of Monday 15 August.
- M = Monday, T = Tuesday, W = Wednesday, R = Thursday, F = Friday, S = Saturday, U = Sunday.
- This column indicates the type of teaching for each course—lectures and tutorials.
The mid-year exams run between Friday 14 June and Saturday 29 June. The timetable can be downloaded here:
Personalised exam timetables can be viewed via Student Records.
The end-year exams run between Friday 18 October and Saturday 9 November (excluding Monday 28 October, Labour Day). Publication will be around 23 August.
The summer exams run between Monday 17 February and Saturday 22 February 2020. Publication will be in January 2020.