Our publications will assist you with the transition to University life and help connect you to the services and support available at Victoria.
View all of Victoria’s student, corporate and alumni publications.A–Z of publications
Getting Started Guide
This guide introduces new students to Victoria as well as provides services, information and support to help all students succeed in study and student life.
This guide is for current students to help you find what you need to study successfully—information on services and how to get involved at Victoria.
Financial Survival Guide
This guide contains financial advice and information, including guidance on controlling your money; organising a flat account; tax codes; and students' stories.
International Students' Financial Survival Guide
This guide contains financial advice and information for international students', including guidance on controlling your money; organising a flat account; tax codes; and students' stories.
Services for Students Brochure
A handy guide to major student services and contact details.
Each Faculty produces handbooks for current students and these are also used to recruit new students to Victoria.
These publications provide practical course planning information on the degrees and courses offered by each Faculty, profiles by current students and general information on what student services and support is available at Victoria.
- pdf Architecture and Design Handbook (4.5 MB)
- pdf Commerce Undergraduate Handbook (2.3 MB)
- pdf Education Handbook (1.6 MB)
- pdf Engineering Handbook (6.0 MB)
- pdf Health Handbook (2.0 MB)
- pdf Humanities and Social Sciences Handbook (6.6 MB)
- pdf Law Undergraduate Handbook (1.6 MB)
- pdf Law Postgraduate Handbook (4.9 MB)
- pdf Science Undergraduate Handbook (8.2 MB)
- pdf Science Postgraduate Handbook (2.7 MB)
- pdf Commerce Professional Programmes Handbook (1.4 MB)