Re-enrolling international students

There are different ways for returning international students to re-enrol—it depends on the type of study you’ve been doing, and what you’re enrolling for.

Online enrolment

You can use the online enrolment system if you’re:

  • a returning undergraduate student
  • an undergraduate student applying for postgraduate studies (course work only) and you completed your undergraduate degree less than two years ago.

New application through Victoria International

You’ll need to complete a full application through Victoria International if you’re:

Apply through a faculty office

If you’re applying for thesis-based programmes (for example, Master of Arts, Master of Commerce, Master of Architecture) you should apply and enrol through your faculty office.

If you’re a Master’s student applying to do a PhD, you’ll need to apply through the Faculty of Graduate Research.