Re-enrolment and course advice

You need to re-enrol for each new academic year. Find out what you need to complete before you enrol online.

Declined entry by your Faculty—current students

Academic hold

If you have an academic hold on your record, you may be unsuccessful in gaining admission to study in 2018. To appeal, follow the instructions in the email/letter sent to you by the University.

Prerequisites and Limited entry courses

You might be unsuccessful in gaining admission into some courses because you have not completed the prerequisite courses for entry or you were not selected for a limited entry course.

If you want to apply for another course, contact your Faculty office.


If you’ve applied after the deadline you may be put on a waitlist. When a place becomes available in the courses or programme you chose, it will be offered to you.