Explore our campuses
Explore our three campuses to find out where your Faculty offices are based and take a campus tour a part of New Students' Orientation.
Located on Kelburn Parade Kelburn campus is our largest campus and is the central hub of the university and its services. Kelburn campus is home to:
- Faculty of Education—for students studying Education and Teaching.
- Faculty of Engineering—for students studying Engineering.
- Faculty of Health—for students studying Health.
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences—for students studying the Arts and Music.
- Faculty of Science—for students studying the Science and Biomedical science.
Most 100–level course are taught on Kelburn campus, make sure to check your timetable to see where your lectures are held before your first lecture.
This is the centre of Kelburn campus, linking the Library with Easterfield, Cotton and Maclaurin buildings. In the Hub, you can meet friends, relax, visit Vic Books, get a coffee or bite to eat, login to Victoria's wifi and study. On a fine day, enjoy fresh air and sunshine in the Tim Beaglehole Courtyard outside.
Pipitea campus is located opposite to Parliament in the city's legal and government centre. Pipitea campus is home to:
- Faculty of Law, in the Government Buildings—for students studying the LLB.
- Victoria Business School in Rutherford House. Staff are available in the Murphy building at Kelburn campus to assist you in your first-year.
Te Aro campus
In the heart of Wellington's Cuba Quarter, Te Aro campus is located at 139 Vivian Street, close to the Cuba Street intersection. The campus is home to the Faculty of Architecture and Design—for students studying the Architecture, Building Science and Design.