Take a tour
Explore the University's campuses—during orientation take a tour of our campuses or the central library so you can get your bearings before you start classes.
Personalised campus tours
Meet our student reps at any of our three campuses to:
- Find out where all of your lectures and tutorials are held (bring your timetable).
- Learn where all the key services and facilities are that you might need during your studies.
- Get the answers to any general questions you have about starting university.
- Learn some hints and tips about getting to, from and around the campuses.
Bring your timetable and find out where all your classes are and other key spots around the University.
Personalised campus tours are 45–60 minutes long and will depart from Monday 25 February–Friday 1 March at the following times:
- Information pod, ground floor of the Hub between 10 am–2 pm
- Ground floor, Rutherford House (near the Victoria Info Ihonui desk) between 11 am–1 pm
- Ground floor, Te Aro campus (near the reception desk) between 11 am–1 pm.
Daily 20-minute tours of the Kelburn Library, Rankine Brown building, will be held daily during New Students’ Orientation week and week one of Trimester 1.
Tours depart daily from Victoria Info Ihonui, Level 2 Library entrance, the Hub at:
- 10.30 am, 11.30 am, 12.30 pm, 1.30 pm and 2.30 pm.
Library tours are available at all campuses—for more information visit the Library website.
Meet up and walk down to the CBD for a tour of some key spots for students in downtown Wellington. Tours will take about an hour.
Tours depart from the information pod in the Hub at 11 am and 2 pm, on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday during New Students' Orientation. Check the NSO timetable for details.