Meet with a student finance adviser
Get face-to-face financial help with one of our student finance advisers on Kelburn campus.
Student Finance Advisers provide confidential and non-judgemental financial mentoring/budget advisory services to students.
They can help with a range of needs, including:
- budgeting advice
- StudyLink issues
- checking that you're getting the correct government entitlements
- Hardship Fund
- Hall of Residence payment plans
- setting up a flat account
- Victoria Abroad budget planning
- Victoria Doctoral Hardship Scholarships.
For appointments we prefer you phone 0800 VICTORIA (0800 842 867). Alternatively, email email@example.com. Include your student ID in your email, as well as your preferred day, time and campus.
Student finance advisers
Student Fee Adviser
Student Finance Adviser