Meet with a student finance adviser
Get face-to-face financial help with one of the student finance advisers at Kelburn or Pipitea campuses.
Student Finance Advisers provide confidential and non-judgemental financial mentoring/budget advisory services to students.
They can help with a range of needs, including:
- budgeting advice
- StudyLink issues
- checking that you're getting the correct government entitlements
- Hardship Fund
- Hall of Residence payment plans
- setting up a flat account
- Victoria Abroad budget planning
- Victoria Doctoral Hardship Scholarships.
For appointments we prefer you phone 0800 VICTORIA (0800 842 867). Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your student ID in your email, as well as your preferred day, time and campus.
Student finance advisers
Senior Student Finance Advisor
William Vandenberg Gracie
Student Finance Adviser