Find dates for upcoming graduation, as well as important deadlines for students preparing to graduate.
December graduation dates and times
The following dates are provisional and will be confirmed by email to all graduands no later than the first week of October.
Michael Fowler Centre
Wednesday 12 December, 6pm
Street parade—all faculties
Old Government Building to Te Ngākau Civic Square
Thursday 13 December, 12pm
There are a number of key dates in the period before graduation that you will need to put in your calendar.
- Academic dress orders are now open through Grad Gear.
- Final day to apply for graduation at all December ceremonies.
- Deadline for doctorate graduands to submit your abstract.
- By the end of this week the Graduation Office will send you an email to advise you of your ceremony allocation.
- Order your academic dress from Grad Gear by this date to receive the early discount of $20 off your order.
- Last day you can withdraw from your ceremony – this must be done in writing by emailing the Graduation Office
- Last day to submit your documentation if you need to update your legal name.
- Last day to order your guest tickets.
- First day to collect your graduation information pack, which contains your marshalling number, information letter, and guest tickets.
- First day for collection of academic dress
Sharing on social media
For the latest information, including photos and videos from Victoria’s graduation ceremonies and street parade, connect with us on social media.
Use our hashtags—#VicUniWgtn or #VicGrad—as we’d love to see how you celebrate.