We have created some helpful templates and resources, and run training sessions, to make club business, event planning and succession planning easy.
Club executive roles and responsibilities
- Word Clubs president job description (75.0 KB)
- Word Clubs secretary job description (75.0 KB)
- Word Clubs treasurer job description (43.5 KB)
- Word Clubs health and safety coordinator job description (43.5 KB)
- Word Clubs marketing and promotions officer job description (43.5 KB)
- Word Clubs registration form (314.0 KB)
- pdf 2018 Clubs Handbook (1.1 MB)
- Word Clubs constitution template (183.4 KB)
- Word Clubs operational plan template (44.0 KB)
- Excel Budget template (17.3 KB)
- Word Clubs business plan template (40.0 KB)
- Word Clubs example calendar (76.5 KB)
- Word Clubs expense form template (68.5 KB)
- Word Clubs guide to meeting agendas (64.5 KB)
- Word Clubs guide to successful meetings (52.0 KB)
- Word Clubs first aid register (27.5 KB)
- Word Clubs hazard register (34.5 KB)
- Word Clubs marketing plan template (302.6 KB)
Planning an event or activity
- Excel Clubs event budget planner (36.5 KB)
- Word Clubs risk assessment template (19.7 KB)
- pdf Room booking form (919.6 KB)
- Word Facility hire charges (302.8 KB)
Clubs management training and development schedule
Throughout the year Victoria Clubs will be offering coaching and training programmes for student clubs. Working in partnership with other service providers on and off campus, workshops and seminars will be delivered to meet the needs of student club executives. These programmes will give administrators the skills and confidence to best support and provide for their club.
Club executives and members are welcome to attend all events in the 2018 training calendar.
|Thu 22 March||6.00pm - 7.30pm||AM101||
2018 Club Information Night for all clubs|
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your attendance.