Parliamentary Conference publications
The Stout Research Centre’s annual Parliamentary Conference has led to the publication of a number of related books.
The annual Parliamentary Conferences jointly organised by the Stout Research Centre, the Department of Politics and International Relations of Victoria University, and the Association of Former Parliamentarians, have resulted in seven books:
- The Bolger years, 1990-1997 (2008)
- For the record : Lange and the fourth Labour Government (2005)
- Muldoon After Gustafson (2004)
- Holyoake's Lieutenants (2003)
- Three Labour Leaders: Nordmeyer, Kirk, and Rowling (2001)
- Peter Fraser: Master Politician (1998)
- Sir Keith Holyoake: Towards a Political Biography (1997)
Each collection has been edited by Margaret Clark, head of the Department of Politics and International Relations, Victoria University, and is available through Dunmore Press.