XXIII Annual Conference of the International Research Society for Public Management (IRSPM)
Renewing Public Management for Stewardship, Innovation and Impact from 16-19 April 2019
16 - 18 April 2019, Wellington, New Zealand
Early bird registration is now open
- 1 May – 3 July 2018 Call for panel proposals
- 31 July 2018 Notification of panel proposal decisions
- 11 September – 31 October 2018 Accepted panels and call for abstracts
- 5 December 2018 Notification of paper proposal decisions
- 5 December 2018 – 19 February 2019 Early bird registration open
- 19 March 2019 Registration closes, papers due
- 16 – 18 April 2019 IRSPM 2019 Conference
New Zealand is well known as a pioneer in many aspects of public management and governance. The appetite for public sector innovation continues apace guided by sound stewardship and driven by demonstrable impact. At the centre of this activity is Wellington, a compact, lively capital city that offers an unparalleled opportunity to directly engage with parliament and most of the government agencies.
Strategically located in the heart of the capital, the School of Government, Victoria University of Wellington, invites you to join us in the 'coolest capital city in the world' in April 2019.