The following School staff lead research projects within the Social Theory and Spatial Praxis Research Group:
Please contact a staff member in the research area of interest to you.
We welcome academic and non-academic visitors, particularly artists, activists and practitioners, who wish to spend time with us working on projects of mutual interest, give seminars and support postgraduate students.
Past visitors hosted by our group have included:
- Dr Alexis Bunten, University of California Berkeley
- Dr Rosie Cox, South Bank University, London, UK
- Dr Christina Ergler, University of Otago
- Dr Philip Fountain, National University of Singapore
- Mike Gulliver, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK (PhD Candidate)
- Dr Peter Hopkins, University of Newcastle, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
- Dr Rachel Pain, University of Durham, Durham, UK
- Dr Hester Parr, University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland, UK
- Dr Divya Tolia-Kelly, University of Durham, Durham, UK