About Jim Johnston
Prof Jim Johnston has received the following awards, recognising his research achievements:
- 2009 The Bayer Innovation Award (Research and Development)
- 2008 Wellingtonian of the Year 2008 (Science and Technology)
- 2007 The New Zealand Institute of Chemistry: Industrial Chemistry Prize
- 1999 Fellow of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- 1998 The Royal Society of New Zealand Thomson Medal for Outstanding Contributions in the Application of Science and Technology
- 1988 Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Chemistry.