The Future of Tax in New Zealand—Tax Working Group 2018 Public Symposium
The Tax Policy Scholarship Charitable Trust and CAGTR invite you to contribute your thoughts and questions on the major tax reform options under consideration.
Wednesday 28 November 2018
Rutherford House, Lecture Theatre 1
- Opening speech from Sir Michael Cullen, followed by members of the Tax Working Group.
- Analysis from business, community, and economic commentators.
- Chaired by tax commentator John Shewan.
Format & topics
The day will involve interactive sessions with plenty of opportunity for discussion and Q&A.
The best questions will be crowd sourced from attendees. You and your peers will be able to upvote the questions you want asked.
- capital gains tax
- environmental and behavioural taxes
- tax and inequality
- tax and the New Zealand economy
- business tax and productivity.
Victoria Business School, Lecture Theatre 1, Rutherford House, 23 Lambton Quay, Wellington. View a map of Pipitea campus.
Organised in conjunction with the Tax Policy Scholarship Charitable Trust.