Students from all over the world come to Robinson for their postgraduate study as part of our collaborative research programmes.
Postgraduate students find a warm welcome here. Some students come for two or three months to complete a practical project, while others choose to spend a year here on an exchange programme.
The Robinson Research Institute is an international team. There are 11 different nationalities represented in our team of scientists and engineers—including Korean, Russian and German—and between us we speak 9 languages.
We have a growing network of connections with academic institutions across the world including:
- Changwon National University, Korea
- National High Field Magnetic Laboratory, Florida State University
- Kyoto University, Japan
- Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- University of Wollongong, Australia
- University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Technical University of Denmark.
International PhD students pay the same fees as domestic students in New Zealand, which are approximately NZ$ 8000.