In-house and customised programmes
Read about how customised courses can be tailored to suit your business or organisations’ needs.
Are you looking for a course or programme for your organisation or industry group? We can provide:
- Short courses from our public programme delivered in-house for a group of employees
- Executive education courses based on university degree content
- Workshops to be included in an existing organisational programme or team event
- Customised Leadership or Executive Education programmes for a group from an organisation or a specific discipline across organisations.
- Programmes for International groups coming to Wellington including both classroom and site visit experiences - see more about this on our International Courses page.
Customised Executive Education programmes
We develop integrated programmes that meet your organisation's capability priorities. Programmes generally consist of 4 to 10 days of face-to-face contact and can be anything from an intensive programme of one week, to monthly sessions over several months.
Programme experiences can integrate: content-based teaching, workshops, guest speakers, action learning components, self-reflection, project-based learning, Senior Leadership Team or management involvement, e-learning or remote teaching, and other components.
Programmes can include contributions from various subject-matter experts, senior practitioners, consultants, facilitators and leaders in the field. They are led by a Programme Director who has oversight for the programme and is a member of our Associate network.
If you can't find what you are looking for, or have suggestions for other programmes we could run, please contact us.