Grants are available to assist university staff in developing creative and interdisciplinary, community-building, learning and teaching initiatives.
VicTeach Grant Funding
VicTeach has funding for grants available to both academic and professional staff in the university.
The purpose of these grants is to assist university staff in developing innovative and interdisciplinary, community-building, learning and teaching initiatives that meet the stated criteria outlined in the attached application form. All staff are encouraged to apply.
Applications for 2019 projects should be submitted by [a date TBD]. Applicants will receive a decision by email at the end of the month.
Applications will be reviewed by the VicTeach subcommittee after receiving:
- a completed application form
- an evaluation from the relevant Head of School/Manager
The VicTeach Grant is a contestable fund.
The VicTeach subcommittee will consider favourably applications that best meet the following criteria:
- Funding relating to one of its hubs (see the Hubs web page for further information)
- Funding for seminar speakers for events at VicTeach
- Conference attendance to present findings on behalf of the VicTeach Community
- Funding for activities that help strengthen the VicTeach community
- Funding for activities that will make an impact on Teaching and Learning across the whole University
The subcommittee will not consider applications for:
- Learning and Teaching initiatives that would otherwise be funded by a Faculty or University Grant, or by a School, or by CAD.
Teaching development/research grants should not exceed $4,000.
Grants to support conference participation must not exceed $3,000 (international conference) / $2,000 (domestic conference)
See the application form for further information on the grants.
VicTeach Grant Application Form - word .docx 61kb
Summaries of previous grants awarded.
Summary of VicTeach Grants awarded in 2017 - pdf 429kb