Volume 50, Issue 1
This issue and back issues (back to volume 40 currently) are now hosted on the Victoria University Open Journal System (OJS).
Articles on this site are searchable by author or subject. PDFs are available for viewing and downloading.
- Digitisation, Copyright and the Glam Sector: Constructing a Fit-For-Purpose Safe Harbour Regime
- A Principled Approach to Defamation Claims in New Zealand: Untangling the Harm Threshold
- Virtual Indecent Assault: Time for the Criminal Law to Enter the Realm of Virtual Reality
- Causation in Section 15 of the Property (Relationships) Act 1976: Analysing the New Zealand Supreme Court's "Working Assumption" – Is It Really Working?
- Private Prosecutions in New Zealand – A Public Concern?
Anna Louise Prestidge
- Addressing the Gap: Accountability Mechanisms for Peacekeepers Accused of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
Jayden van Leeuwen