Pasifika Law and Culture Conference
Event type: Conferences4-6 Jul 2016 from 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
After Paris, After Winston – the PACIFIC
The Pasifika Law and Culture Conference is an annual event. The purpose behind it is to increase the understanding of Pacific legal issues and to strengthen relationships between Pacific legal scholars and students. Victoria University of Wellington Faculty of Law will host this conference for the very first time this year.
The aim is that by hosting the conference, the following outcomes will be achieved:
- Connecting Pasifika law students,
- Connecting Pasifika law students with Pasifika legal scholars,
- Creating networking opportunities for Pasifika law students with different institutions, organizations and potential employers,
- Enabling Pasifika law students to employ practical legal skills, and
- Enabling Pasifika law students to apply legal knowledge.
Please click here to register for the conference.
Please contact Lagi Tuimavave at email@example.com if you have any questions about this event.