Insurance for your family
If your family come with you to New Zealand you can choose to insure them under your Studentsafe Inbound University policy.
A family policy can cover your:
- spouse or partner
- dependent children under 18.
Cover for your children
If your children enrol as international students at a New Zealand school, they’ll need to have insurance that meets the guidelines in the Education (Pastoral Care for International Students) Code of Practice.
Studentsafe Inbound University family insurance is an easy and affordable way of making sure you and your children have appropriate cover. If you need one, the insurance adviser can provide a letter of confirmation for your children’s school.
What it costs
- Family (student + one) annual premium $1,240
- Family (student + two or more) annual premium $1,550
You’ll need to:
- complete a family insurance application
- complete a Medical Assessment form if anyone in your family is over 60
- give the form to Victoria International and pay your premium when you enrol.
You don’t need to do or pay anything before you arrive in New Zealand.