Soon after you arrive in Wellington, your International Student Office (ISO) adviser will meet with you for an arrival briefing.
At the arrival briefing, you’ll:
- be given important resources, including your health card that gives you access to free public healthcare
- be given details about your NZ bank account and living allowance payments
- be given information on what to do leading up to enrolment in your degree programme
- meet your key support person for the duration of your scholarship—your ISO—and ask any questions you may have.
- The only thing you need to bring to the meeting is your passport.
After your flights are booked
When your flights to Wellington have been booked, contact Linsell or Helena to arrange your arrival briefing.