Soon after you arrive in Wellington, your International Student Office (ISO) adviser will meet with you for an arrival briefing.
At the arrival briefing, you’ll:
- be given important resources, including your health card that gives you access to free public healthcare
- be given details about your NZ bank account and living allowance payments
- be given information on what to do leading up to enrolment in your degree programme
- meet your key support person for the duration of your scholarship—your ISO—and ask any questions you may have.
- The only thing you need to bring to the meeting is your passport.