Course advice and academic support

Choosing what to study can seem daunting. We're here to help guide you through your study options.

The School of Health offers a Bachelor of Health degree, graduate certificate and graduate diploma in Health. Through the School of Health and Graduate School of Nursing, Midwifery and Health we also offer a range of postgraduate certificate, diploma, Master's, professional doctorate and PhD programmes in Health, Health Research, Nursing, Nursing Science and Midwifery.

Course advice for the Bachelor of Health

If you need help deciding what courses or major to take in the Bachelor of Health, book a course planning session with our Student Recruitment and Course Advice team.

They have course liaison officers available to discuss your first-year for study at Victoria. They can answer your questions about the degree, course planning and admission to Victoria.

If you are an international student, contact Victoria International for more information.

Our Faculty Administrator is available to provide student advice and support to currently enrolled students. This includes degree planning, transfer of credit from other tertiary institutions, transcripts and graduation.

Contact Francesca Wood to discuss your study options, or alternatively contact us by emailing

Course advice and academic support for postgraduate programmes

The Faculty of Health can help with enquiries, degree planning, transfer of credit from other tertiary institutions, undergraduate and postgraduate enrolment and any other issues that may arise relating to your studies.

Contact Andrew Morris, Faculty of Health Administrator, to discuss your options.

Or you can contact us by emailing or call 04-463 4750

Room EA 122, Easterfield Building, Kelburn Campus.