Teaching in 2019
- as Course Coordinator and Lecturer
Film and history, memory, Holocaust, France, Italy
Bachelor of Arts (Honours), PhD (University of Reading)
- Oversees undergraduate individual courses of study in accordance with the Academic Progress Statute and all other relevant policies
- Oversees the enrolment, progression and examination of postgraduate students in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Represents the Faculty with regard to postgraduate student issues in the University
- Participates as appropriate in other initiatives aimed at improving the experience of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the Faculty.
- Instructor, HIST118: Modern Europe
- Course Coordinator, HIST237: Mobilising the Masses - Propaganda in Interwar Europe
- Course Coordinator, HIST339: History on Film/Film on History
- Course Coordinator, HIST423: Film and the Holocaust.
Boards and committees:
- Convenor of the Faculty Postgraduate Committee
- Ex-officio member of the Faculty of Graduate Research Board
- Ex-officio member of the Joint Research Committee
- Cinema's role in constructing and conveying memories of the 'long Second World War' in Europe
- Holocaust history, representation and the politics of memory
- 20th C. Italian history, especially the cultural history of fascist and post-fascist Italy
- Theoretical and methodological encounters between History and Film
- Indian cinema; postcolonial cinemas and the representation of the 'subaltern'.