A list of the analytical instruments and synthesis facilities that support the research and services offered by the Ferrier Research Institute.
- Two Bruker 500 mHz and one Bruker 300 MHz NMR spectrometers on site.
- Waters Q-ToF Premier LCMS service on site.
- Agilent 6130 LCMS with an Agilent 1260 HPLC front end.
- Agilent GC and Agilent GCMS.
- Four stand alone Agilent HPLC systems with diode array (DAD), refractive index (RI) and charged aerosol detection (CAD).
- Dionex high-performance anion exchange chromatography system with pulsed amperometric detection (HPAE-PAD).
- Waters HPLC system interfaced with a multi-angle laser light scattering detector (MALLS).
- HPLC detection systems:
- charged aerosol detection (CAD)
- evaporative light scattering (ELS)
- UV detection, including photodiode array (PD).
- General Electric ÄKTA protein purification system.
- Laboratory viscometry measurement apparatus.
- Two flow microreactors
- ThalesNano H-Cube® flow hydrogenation reactor
- 5 Grace Reveleris® flash chromatography systems with UV and ELSD detection
- Microwave reactor
- Reaction calorimetry apparatus
- Pressure hydrogenation facilities