A list of the analytical instruments and synthesis facilities that support the research and services offered by the Ferrier Research Institute.
Two Bruker 500 mHz and one Bruker 300 MHz NMR spectrometers on site.
Waters Q-ToF Premier LCMS service on site.
Agilent 6130 LCMS with an Agilent 1260 HPLC front end.
Agilent GC and Agilent GCMS.
Four stand alone Agilent HPLC systems with diode array (DAD), refractive index (RI) and charged aerosol detection (CAD).
Dionex high-performance anion exchange chromatography system with pulsed amperometric detection (HPAE-PAD).
Waters HPLC system interfaced with a multi-angle laser light scattering detector (MALLS).
HPLC detection systems:
- charged aerosol detection (CAD)
- evaporative light scattering (ELS)
- UV detection, including photodiode array (PD).
General Electric ÄKTA protein purification system
Laboratory viscometry measurement apparatus
- Two flow microreactors
- ThalesNano H-Cube® flow hydrogenation reactor
- 5 Grace Reveleris® flash chromatography systems with UV and ELSD detection
- Microwave reactor
- Reaction calorimetry apparatus
- Pressure hydrogenation facilities