Kuala Lumpur speaker series (external)
Events for alumni
10th Mar 2018 10:00am to 10th Mar 2018 12:00pm
University of Malaya Academic Clubhouse (UMAC), Petaling Jaya
Victoria's Regional Ambassador for Malaysia, Dr Leo Ann Mean, is pleased to announce that the Malaysian Senior Scientists Association is organising a series of talks and mini-workshops for 2018 and Victoria alumni in Kuala Lumpur are warmly invited to attend.
The series is focused on a range of topical subjects, beginning with a common subject area in the New Year - exercise for good health!
Join a range of alumni for a mini workshop on developing an exercise action plan for 2018 on Saturday 10 March 2018, from 10am-12pm.
To attend the event, please RSVP via the Malaysian Senior Scientists Association (MSSA) Facebook page for registration details and 'like' the page for announcements about future talks.
The series will cover:
- Dr. Ong Hin on Exercise Prescription and developing an individual exercise action plan
- Mr. Halim Hassan on Car Design
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ar. Mariam Jamaluddin on Sustainable Architecture
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Htay Moe on Environmental Health
- Dr. Lim Ju Boo on Herbal Medicine
- Emeritus Prof. Dr. Mohd Ismail Noor on Obesity
Dr. Leo Ann Mean is the President of MSSA, Deputy President of Malacca High School Old Pupils Association, and Victoria’s Regional Ambassador – Malaysia.