Campus Coaches kick-off
2018 New Students' Orientation
26th Feb 2018 1:30pm to 26th Feb 2018 3:30pm
Campus Coaches 'kick-off' is your first opportunity to meet your Campus Coach, other students in your Faculty and learn more about Victoria and how it works.
Meeting your coach and other students
The ‘kick-off’ starts by getting together with students who are studying the same degree and courses as you.
You’ll join a group with a Campus Coach and over the next couple of hours get to know one another, go on a campus tour and ask any initial questions you may have.
Go straight to the following venues—these are grouped depending on what you are studying:
- Architecture and design
- Memorial Theatre, Student Union building
- Arts, music and teaching
- KK LT 301 and KK LT 303, Kirk building
- Biomedical science
- MC LT 102, Maclaurin building
- Commerce and tourism
- MC LT 103, Maclaurin building
- Engineering and computer science
- CO LT 122, Cotton building
- HM LT 104, Hugh Mackenzie building
- Law and arts
- HU LT 323, Hunter building
- Law and commerce
- HU LT 220, Hunter building
- Law and science
- HU LT 119, Hunter building
- MC LT 101, Maclaurin building
If doing a conjoint degree please go to the room for the degree that is your main focus for Trimester 1.