Online surveys provide our researchers with critical data. Contribute now by completing one or more of the surveys below.
Online surveys provide critical data for CACR's ongoing research programme.
You can help us out. If you meet the survey criteria, we would appreciate you taking the time to complete one of our surveys. Most surveys only take 15-20 minutes to complete.
We do not currently have any public surveys running.
The following surveys are now closed and we will publish the research summaries here when they are ready:
- Survey: What makes Kiwis successful as expats?
- Survey: Personality
- Survey: Immigrant identity
- Survey: Culture and identity (Filipino)
- Survey: Multiculturalism in the U.S.
- Survey: Culture and Identity (Indian)
- Survey: International Students: Adapting to Life in New Zealand
- Survey: Personality and Intercultural Effectiveness
- Survey: Understanding Culture and Identity
- Survey: Intercultural Sensitivity & Expatriate Success
- Survey: New Zealand - International Students
- Survey: Subjective Multiculturalism
- Survey: Cultural Identity in Muslim Immigrants
- Survey: Immigrant Identity
- Survey: Cultural Identity in Greek New Zealanders
- Survey: Standard Chartered Bank - Intercultural Sensitivity