222 Willis consists of furnished studios and two or four bedroom apartments.
- Self-contained studios, and two or four bedroom apartments for 280 residents.
- Fully furnished and centrally heated. Residents are to bring their own towels and bedding. International students may request for bedding and linen to be provided.
- Less than a five minutes walk to Te Aro campus, 15 minutes to Kelburn campus and 25 minutes to Pipitea campus.
Rates by room type
|Room type||Weekly||38 weeks|
|Apartment (per room)||$270||$10,260|
Fees quoted are for 2019 and are subject to change. Rates will be confirmed when you receive your offer.
- Fee includes electricity costs.
- The accommodation fees are payable in advance in four instalments throughout the academic year. If you do not have a New Zealand financial guarantor, then you are required to pay for each trimester upfront.
- Residential Assistants provide academic help, care and support.
- Residents will enjoy regular activities held in the communal events lounge and BBQ area. There is also a shared Sky TV lounge and group study space to enjoy.
- Some apartments and studios are designed for students who have disabilities or require wheelchair access.
Residents self-cater. 222 Willis is suitable for students with specific cultural, dietary or religious requirements.
Wireless internet is available throughout the Hall.
Basic furniture is provided by 222 Willis. Items that are not provided by the hall will need to be supplied by the residents. For a list of chattels provided, view the Willis Hall Handbook pdf620KB.
Communal laundry facilities are available on levels 1, 2, 3 and 4. Each wash and dryer load costs $3, paid by EFTPOS or credit card only.
There are no parking facilities available at 222 Willis. Bike storage is available.