222 Willis consists of furnished studios and two or four bedroom apartments.
- Self-contained studios, and two or four bedroom apartments for 280 residents.
- Fully furnished and centrally heated. Residents are to bring their own towels and bedding. International students may request for bedding and linen to be provided.
- Less than a five minutes walk to Te Aro campus, 15 minutes to Kelburn campus and 25 minutes to Pipitea campus.
Rates by room type
|Room type||Weekly||38 weeks|
|Apartment (per room)||$270||$10,260|
Fees quoted are for 2019 and are subject to change. Rates will be confirmed when you receive your offer.
- Fee includes electricity costs.
- The accommodation fees are payable in advance in four instalments throughout the academic year. If you do not have a New Zealand financial guarantor, then you are required to pay for each trimester upfront.
- Residential Assistants provide academic help, care and support.
- Residents will enjoy regular activities held in the communal events lounge and BBQ area. There is also a shared Sky TV lounge and group study space to enjoy.
- Some apartments and studios are designed for students who have disabilities or require wheelchair access.
Residents self-cater. 222 Willis is suitable for students with specific cultural, dietary or religious requirements.
All bedrooms are equipped with broadband capabilities. Internet, including unlimited WiFi on two devices, is $39.95 per month.
Basic furniture is provided by 222 Willis. Items that are not provided by the hall will need to be supplied by the residents. For a list of chattels provided, view the Willis Hall Handbook pdf620KB.
Communal laundry facilities are available on levels 1, 2, 3 and 4. Each wash and dryer load costs $3, paid by EFTPOS or credit card only.
There are no parking facilities available at 222 Willis. Bike storage is available.