When business and universities work together, the benefits to each other and New Zealand are powerful.
Through sponsorship, you can align your organisation with a globally-minded university working to address the questions, challenges and opportunities that face New Zealand and the world.
There are many ways you can have an impact in your area of interest. They include:
- funding awards to individual students —scholarships and prizes.
- supporting academic programmes—research institutes, centres and programmes.
- establishing new academic positions—chairs, fellowships, visiting lectureships.
- donating items to our music, library and art collections—books, instruments, artworks, periodicals, databases, exhibitions.
- providing student services—such as mentoring programmes and student facilities.
To discuss your ideas
We are happy to explore your ideas and opportunities available to your organisation, contact:
Level 3, Hunter Building, Kelburn Parade
Postal address: PO Box 600, Wellington 6140
Call: + 64-4-463 7431
Recognising our sponsors
Recognising our donors and sponsors is a very important part of our work. We would be delighted to work with you to design a tailored package of benefits to suit your organisation and ensure maximum impact for your support. For corporate sponsors this could include:
- naming rights to an academic position or scholarship
- showcasing your organisation on collateral materials, in the media and on our website and social media platforms
- being introduced to our top student scholarship winners for graduate recruitment
- being involved in selectingacademic appointees or scholarship winners
- undertaking joint research projects
- accessing consultancy time
- having a seat on an Advisory Board.
We want you to feel close and engaged with the impact your gift is having and will work with you to find the most appropriate ways to involve you in the life of the University. We will report to you regularly on how your gift is being usedand ensure you can remain closely involved. You would be welcome to meet with our staff and students should you wish to see first-hand how your support is making a difference. We would also like to show our appreciation by inviting you to a range of University functions and events.
Named projects are recognised in the Foundation's Annual Report, and donors are regularly invited to University and Foundation events and acknowledged in articles in the University's alumni magazine, Victorious.
Organisational sponsors of $50,000 and above are welcomed into the Victoria Benefactors’ Circle.