Postgraduate study options
The Faculty offers a wide variety of graduate and postgraduate programmes, excellent facilities and top-level research supervision in a wide range of subjects.
The Faculty also offers a number of post-experience programmes that are designed to accommodate students who may not already have a degree but who do have a considerable amount of relevant, high level, professional work experience.
Postgraduate study by discipline
- Business Administration - MBA
- Business Analysis
- Commercial Law
- Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- Information Management
- Information Studies
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Public Management
- Public Policy
- Tourism Management.
A Graduate Certificate is a short qualification (60 points), open to graduates but studied at undergraduate level; see more at the School websites:
A Postgraduate Certificate is a short qualification (60 points), that is studied at Master's Level. Most of our Postgraduate Certificates can lead to further study in either a Postgraduate Diploma or Master's Degree.
View the following qualifications on School websites
- Postgraduate Certificate in Financial Markets Analysis
- Postgraduate Certificate in Information Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Information Studies
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Economics
- Postgraduate Certificate in Public Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Public Policy.
A Graduate Diploma is designed for students who already have an undergraduate degree and would like to add an area of specialisation to their study. Courses for a Graduate Diploma are typically at 200- or 300-level, but may sometimes be at 400- or 500-level (Master's study).
The Graduate Diploma in Commerce is available in most commerce subject areas.
A Postgraduate Diploma is designed for graduates who wish to further their study in a particular area. Study is at 500-level (Master's study); a Postgraduate Diploma can often lead on to a Master's degree.
For more information about admission to the different diplomas, please consult the individual page.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Analysis
- Postgraduate Diploma Human Resource Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Information Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Information Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Economics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Policy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Treasury Management.
Honours level study
Honours level study is available after completion of an undergraduate degree. Victoria Business School offers Honours level study for both the BCom and BTM, which can lead to Master's degrees in both Commerce and Tourism Management. To find out more about our Honours programmes, use the following links:
Master's level study
The Master of Commerce is offered in different areas of study, along with other Master's programmes offered by our Schools. See further information available through the links below:
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Business Analysis
- Master of e-Government
- Master of Information Management
- Master of Information Studies
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Economics
- Master of Public Management
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of Tourism Management.
Doctor of Philosophy study
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) level study is offered across a range of disciplines in the Faculty. To find out more, use the links below to visit the PhD page on each of the School websites: