Victoria Business School creates and shares knowledge of governance and management of resources in the public and private sectors to develop capability and provide our stakeholders with a global perspective
Victoria Business School values
Victoria Business School, as part of Victoria University of Wellington, values:
Our students and staff
- By maintaining and protecting the academic freedom of our students and staff
- by recognising that our most valuable assets are the specialist academic and professional knowledge and skills of our staff and the intellectual achievements of our students and staff
- by fostering a community of learning involving all students and staff
- by providing a supportive environment that will enable students and staff to develop to their full potential
- by acting to ensure that all members of the University community are treated with respect and concern for their rights
- by providing students and staff with the opportunity to be involved in the making of decisions that affect them.
Diversity and interdisciplinary scholarship
- By pursuing equity in educational and employment opportunity
- by promoting research, teaching and scholarship in Māori language, culture and history
- by recognising, supporting and encouraging our multicultural community
- by recognising, supporting and encouraging interdisciplinary scholarship.
- In developing future teaching and learning opportunities
- in the way we organise and manage the University
- by being receptive to new and creative ideas.
- By promoting the highest quality in teaching, scholarship and research
- by embedding quality in all that we do.
- By upholding the highest ethical and professional standards
- by behaving in an open, honest and consistent way.