Study at Victoria Open Day
Study at Victoria Open Day is the best opportunity to see all that Victoria has to offer and get a taste of university life in New Zealand’s capital city.
Open Day—Friday 1 September 2017
Whether you’re leaving high school, considering a return to tertiary study or looking to study for the first time, this day is your best opportunity to see all that Victoria has to offer and get a taste of university life in New Zealand’s capital city.
We’ll make getting around easy
Don’t worry if you’re not familiar with Wellington or Victoria. We’ll provide maps, directions, buses and guides to make sure you can get around all the things you want to see.
There will be a free hop-on hop-off bus looping around Victoria’s campuses and some Halls of Residence.
Explore your study options and the student experience
- Attend information sessions about subjects you want to study.
- Catch a ‘hot topic’ sample lecture.
- Visit the expos showcasing Victoria’s faculties, schools and student services.
- Check out the Clubs Zone for information on the 130+ clubs you might want to join when you become a student.
- Ask questions. If you don’t know who to ask, start with the students in ‘Ask me’ t-shirts, who are ready to help you with anything you need.
Bring the family
Parents and whānau are more than welcome at all Study at Victoria Open Day activities. They can also attend information sessions designed specifically for them.
Let us feed and entertain you
We’ll put on some free food to make sure you don’t go hungry. There will also be live entertainment throughout the day.
Early bird Thursday activities
Visit a hall—get in early. Our Halls of Residence will be open for viewing on Thursday 31 August until 4pm for those who want to tick that off their list before the Open Day on the Friday.
Book a course planning appointment before Open Day. These are 30 minutes each and by appointment only, so book yours by calling 0800 VICTORIA (842 867) or email firstname.lastname@example.org