Make an appointment for assessment for general strains and sprains, back or neck pain, sports injuries and breathing disorders.
Students and staff can access physiotherapy treatments at clinics on the Kelburn and Pipitea campuses from Monday to Friday. The physiotherapy service is run by Willis Street Physiotherapy.
The clinics are ACC registered, and offer discounted prices for students.
Same and next day appointments are often available and no doctor referral is required.
Mauri Ora, Level 1, Student Union Building.
Te Taunaki, Mezzanine floor, Rutherford House.
Make an appointment
Call, text or email us to make an appointment.
If you require treatment for an injury or pain related to an accident you will be covered by ACC (co-payments apply).
If you are unable to trace your injury or pain to a specific accident you will be considered a private client.
- ACC initial appointment $30 co-payment
- ACC follow-up appointment $20 co-payment
- Private initial appointment $55
- Private follow-up appointment $40.
Direct billing is available if you have Allianz StudentSafe cover.
- ACC initial appointment $50 co-payment
- ACC follow-up appointment $35 co-payment
- Private initial appointment $85
- Private follow-up appointment $65.
A discount is available for Victoria University staff.