Find out about timetables, tutorials, examination dates and access myAllocator to sign-up for your tutorials.
Your personal timetable
The Academic Timetable
The Academic timetables contain the teaching schedule for the relevant academic year. Tutorials, workshops, and studios will be added as they are booked.
The following timetables are available to download:
If your course does not appear on the timetable, contact your faculty office to find out more.
How to read the timetable
- CRN (Course Reference Number)
- The CRN is a number unique to a course offered in any one year. It distinguishes between identical courses taught in different trimesters or different modes (eg. lecture and distance), or between different streams of the same course in a particular trimester.
- Dates are named for the Monday of the first week to the Monday of the last week a course runs. For example, a course that is listed as running for “Wks of 11 Jul–15 Aug", will run from the week of Monday 11 July to the week of Monday 15 August.
- M = Monday, T = Tuesday, W = Wednesday, R = Thursday, F = Friday, S = Saturday, U = Sunday.
- This column indicates the type of teaching for each course—lectures and tutorials.
Examination information 2016
The 2016/17 summer exams run from Monday 20 February 2017 to Saturday 25 February 2017. The timetable can be downloaded here, and personalised timetables are viewable via the myStudy tab in myVictoria.
Examination information 2017
The 2017 mid-year exams run from Friday 16 June to Wednesday 5 July. The exam timetable will be published on Friday 21 April.
The 2017 end-year exams run from Friday 27 October to Saturday 18 November. The exam timetable will be published on Friday 25 August.
The 2017 summer exams are held in February 2018. They run from Monday 19 to Saturday 24 February. Publication will be around Friday 19 January 2018 (to be confirmed).