Find out about timetables, examination dates and the academic teaching schedule.
Your personal timetable
Use the My Study tab in myVictoria to view your personalised lecture and exam timetables.
The Academic Timetable
The Academic timetables contain the teaching schedule for the relevant academic year. Tutorials, workshops, and studios will be added as they are booked.
The following timetables are available to download:
If your course does not appear on the timetable please contact your department to find out more.
Note: Summer 2014 timetables will appear in the 2014 Academic Timetable and/or the 2015 Academic Timetable depending on which part of the summer they are being run.
How to read the timetable
- CRN (Course Reference Number)
- The CRN is a number unique to a course offered in any one year. It distinguishes between identical courses taught in different trimesters or different modes (e.g. lecture and distance), or between different streams of the same course in a particular trimester.
- Dates are named for the Monday of the first week to the Monday of the last week a course runs, i.e. a course that is listed as running for “Wks of 11 Jul–15 Aug", will run from the week of Monday 11 July to the week of Monday 15 August.
- M = Monday, T = Tuesday, W = Wednesday, R = Thursday, F = Friday, S = Saturday, U = Sunday.
- This column indicates the type of teaching for each course, i.e. lectures and tutorials.
2014 Examination Information
The Summer 2014 Exams run Monday 16 to Saturday 21 February 2015. The timetable will be out at the end of January.
Future exam periods
Exam periods for 2015 will be listed shortly.