Take a tour
Explore the university's campuses—during orientation take a tour of our campuses or the central library so you can get your bearings before you start classes.
Personalised campus tours
Come along to one of our Campus Coaches desks (located on all three campuses) to:
- Find out where all of your lectures and tutorials are held (bring your timetable).
- Learn where all the key services and facilities are that you might need during your studies.
- Get the answers to any general questions you have about starting university.
- Learn some hints and tips about getting to, from and around the campuses.
Bring your timetable and find out where all your classes are and other key spots around the university.
Personalised campus tours are 45–60 minutes long and will depart from three locations at the following times:
- Victoria Info Ihonui, Level 1 Kelburn Library entrance, the Hub between 10am–2pm
- Ground floor, Rutherford House (near Victoria Info Ihonui) between 11am–1pm
- Ground floor, Te Aro campus (near the reception desk between 11am–1pm.
Tours will run weekdays from Monday 27 February until Friday 17 March (excluding Friday 3 March).
If you've signed up to the Campus Coaches (option 2) a campus tour is included in this programme.
Twenty-minute tours of the Kelburn Library, Rankine Brown Building, will be held daily during New Students’ Orientation week and week one of Trimester One.
Tours depart from daily Victoria Info Ihonui, Level 2 Library entrance, the Hub at:
- 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm.
Library tours are available at all campuses—for more information visit the Library website.