Plan your week
Make the most of your New Students’ Orientation—find out more about the different events and activities on during the week.
New Students' Orientation: 27 February—3 March 2017
Our programme will welcome you to Victoria, and:
- help you find your bearings
- help you meet new people and have some fun
- teach you some academic preparation skills
- show you what Victoria can offer you.
View the New Students' Orientation timetable—figure out what events and workshops you need to attend during the week so you don't miss out.
Most orientation events are held at Kelburn campus, apart from degree specific orientation sessions. We recommend you attend as many as you can—check out what's on offer.
Other things you can do at Orientation
- Understand and confirm your lecture timetable.
- Locate your lecture theatres.
- Visit your Faculty office.
- Buy your course books and texts at Vic Books, Level 1, the Hub—a full list of course textbooks will be posted in the store and on the Vic Books website.
- Take a look at what’s on offer at Victoria Recreation, located on the city side of Cotton Building.
- If you have housing questions visit the Accommodation Service.
- Check out some of our other student services.
Email the Student Recruitment and Orientation team if you have any questions.