New Students’ Orientation
Victoria puts on New Students’ Orientation programmes at the start of Trimesters One and Two to help you settle in. Find out about the upcoming orientation.
Mid-year New Students' Orientation
Victoria's Mid-year New Students' Orientation is the week before official classes and will run from Friday 14 July.
Other things you can do at Orientation
- Understand and confirm your lecture timetable.
- Locate your lecture theatre(s).
- Visit your Faculty office.
- Buy your course books and texts at Vic Books, at Kelburn or Pipitea campus—a full list of course textbooks will be posted in the store and on the Vic Books website.
- Take a look at what’s on offer at Victoria Recreation, located on the city side of Cotton Building.
- If you have housing questions visit the Accommodation Service.
- Check out some of our other student services.
New Students' Orientation Week (February—March 2017)
It was another massive start to 2017 with the kick off for new students beginning with New Students' Orientation. See how the week played out and watch our video capturing the highlights of the week.