- UNICEF at Victoria is a fundraising and advocacy group determined to support the rights of children, both nationally and internationally.
- UNICEF at Victoria’s goal is to create an environment for collective discussion, youth participation and advocacy for issues directly relating to children rights. Our objectives align with that of UNICEF New Zealand, and is primarily guided by the United Nations framework to assist in child protection, child survival, education and emergencies.
- Provide advocacy and education surrounding issues, emergencies, and other situations within New Zealand and from around the world
- Fundraise in support of UNICEF New Zealand
- Provide youth development as well as professional development opportunities to members and interested parties
- Engage with UNICEF New Zealand’s youth engagement initiatives and youth development programmes
Facebook: UNICEF at Victoria