Appointments and General Enquiries
Your student levy fees entitle you to use Student Health Service.
If you want to know more about the Student Health Service, or make an appointment, visit or phone any of our clinics:
- Kelburn Campus - (04) 463 5308*
- Pipitea Campus - (04) 463 7474
Read the appointments section for further information.
For general enquiries, unrelated to appointment bookings, you can email Student Health Service.
Student Health has a new automated phone system to help make your enquires quick and easy for you. When you dial (04) 463 5308 during business hours you will be prompted by voice to select any of the six options below:
- Select Option 1 - to book an appointment.
- Select Option 2 - to make a request for repeat prescriptions.
- Select Option 3 - to cancel your appointment
- Select Option 4 - to receive test results or leave a message for the nurse.
- Select Option 0 - to speak with reception press 0.
*If you phone Student Health Service after hours, your call will be automatically directed to the Wellington Accident and Urgent Medical Centre.