Appointments & General Enquiries
Your student levy fees entitle you to use Student Health.
If you want to know more about Student Health, or make an appointment, visit or phone any of our clinics:
Fax 04 463 5028
Read the appointments section for further information.
For general enquiries, unrelated to appointment bookings, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Health has an automated phone system to help make your enquires quick and easy for you. When you dial (04) 463 5308 during business hours you will be promted by voice to select any of the options below:
- Select Option 1 - to book an appointment.
- Select Option 2 - to make a request for repeat prescriptions.
- Select Option 3 - to cancel your appointment
- Select Option 4 - to receive test results or leave a message for the nurse.
- Select Option 0 - to speak with reception press 0.
*If you phone Student Health after hours, your call will be automatically directed to the Wellington Accident and Urgent Medical Centre.
Student Health, Mauri Ora, Level 1, Student Union Building, Gate 1, Kelburn Parade, Kelburn.
Student Health, PO Box 600, Wellington
Healthlink EDI: studhsvu