Before you arrive
The start of university can be a busy time. To make it easier, there are some things to get sorted before you arrive.
Get prepared for study
- Complete your enrolment, including your course selection. Contact Student Recruitment, Admission and Orientation for help.
- Avoid the queue and get your student ID card sorted. Go to the Student ID Card webpage to find out what you need to do.
- Check the online timetable for lecture, tutorial and studio times.
- Set some career goals and/or have a clear reason for what you are about to study. Visit Career Development and Employment’s website for help.
- Get connected with internet and email.
- Get your questions answered.
- Sign up for Campus Coaches and WGTN Hall programmes.
Find somewhere to live
- See the Accommodation Service for help.