Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
The PGDipHRM is a specialist post-experience qualification. It develops current and prospective professionals within Human Resource Management (HRM) and Industrial Relations (IR). It aims for HR practitioners to be good strategic operators rather than process managers.
Who is this programme for?
The PGDipHRM is suitable for those currently employed or seeking to enter employment within HR departments, trade unions and management consultancies. Previous participants have come from a diverse range of private, public sector and voluntary organizations.
What will I get from this programme?
- A specialist post-experience qualification in human resource management from one of New Zealand’s leading management schools.
- Research-led education from leading academics.
- A solid foundation and in-depth knowledge of the strategic and operational aspects of managing employment relationships.
- An understanding of the theory and practical application behind HRM and IR.
- Interaction with other participants on the practical employment dilemmas and challenges facing organizations.
How can I learn more?
For more information including admission requirements download the brochure or read information about study and course here
How do I apply for entry?
Please fill out the application form (available from October 2015) and forward with your CV to the Post Experience Administrator. After initial screening an interview may be scheduled. Interviews are normally between September and February.
How much does it cost?
Scroll down to the fees calculator and enter in the course codes (which you can get from the post experience brochure).
Visit the fees page on the Victoria Homesite for more information.