About our international links and opportunities
Victoria's Master of Business Administration offers students opportunities for overseas study, through our international study tour and our Overseas Exchange Programme.
International study tour
Each year MBA students have the opportunity to go on a study tour that takes us from Hong Kong to Guangzhou, investigating New Zealand's place in the business world with respect to trade, culture, connectedness and foreign opportunities.
- Read our blogs as we progress along the Pearl River and through one of China’s
Special Economic Zones
International exchange opportunities
The Victoria MBA programme offers a unique opportunity to partially complete studies overseas at one of our partner institutions in 10 countries, ranging from Canada to the United States.
Students are able to take part in a Vic OE (or Victoria Overseas Exchange programme) as part of their MBA, which offers an opportunity to incorporate a degree of specialisation or perspective not available at Victoria.
Students tend to go in their second year and take some elective courses of their MBA, with a choice of exchange partner institutions including:
- Canada - McMaster University
- Germany - WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management
- India - Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
- Italy - Bocconi University
- Singapore - Nanyang Technological University (currently not available)
- Sweden - Jonkoping International Business School
- UK - Lancaster University
- US - Texas A M
- US - Georgia Institute of Technology.
Students interested in a Vic OE exchange should discuss their options before applying: