About our international links and opportunities
Victoria's Master of Business Administration offers students opportunities for overseas study, through our international study tour and our Overseas Exchange Programme.
International study tour
Each year MBA students have the opportunity to go on a study tour that takes us to Southern India, investigating New Zealand's place in the business world with respect to trade, culture, connectedness and foreign opportunities.
- Read our blogs as we travel through South India: from Kochi to Kozhikode to Chennai.
International exchange opportunities
The Victoria MBA programme offers a unique opportunity to partially complete studies overseas at one of our partner institutions in 10 countries, ranging from Canada to the United States.
Students are able to take part in a Victoria Abroad (or Victoria Overseas Exchange programme) as part of their MBA, which offers an opportunity to incorporate a degree of specialisation or perspective not available at Victoria.
Students tend to go in their second year and take some elective courses of their MBA, with a choice of exchange partner institutions including:
- Canada - McMaster University
- Germany - WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management
- India - Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
- Italy - Bocconi University
- Sweden - Jonkoping International Business School
- UK - Lancaster University
- US - Texas A M
- US - Georgia Institute of Technology.
Students interested in a Victoria Abroad exchange should discuss their options before applying: