MBA International Exchange Opportunities
The MBA programme offers a unique opportunity to complete part of your studies overseas at one of our partner institutions in one of 10 countries ranging from Canada to the USA.
Students are able to take part in a Vic OE (or Victoria Overseas Exchange programme) as part of their MBA, which offers an opportunity to incorporate a degree of specialisation or perspective not available at Victoria.
Students tend to go in their second year and take some elective courses of their MBA, with a choice of exchange partner institutions including:
- Canada - McMaster University
- Germany - WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management
- India - Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
- Italy - Bocconi University
- Singapore - Nanyang Technological University (currently not available)
- Sweden - Jonkoping International Business School
- UK - Lancaster University
- USA - Texas A M
- USA - Georgia Institute of Technology.