International Master of Business Administration
Victoria’s International Masters of Business Administration (IMBA) is a tailored programme designed for business professionals taught exclusively in Hong Kong. It will teach you how to think critically and enable you to come up with new and innovative business solutions.
The IMBA programme explores key aspects of modern business, contemporary management styles and teaches you how to integrate new ideas into innovative business perspectives.
Victoria Business School works collaboratively with the Asia-Pacific Institute of Business to offer a quality overseas qualification with minimal disruption to busy professional lives and family commitments. All courses will be taught by Victoria University academic staff during weekend modules at a convenient Hong Kong venue.
The International IMBA programme is accredited by the AMBA, an international authority on MBA programmes which puts us in a selected group of business schools worldwide. Graduates with an IMBA have a competitive advantage in the job market and are widely sort after.
Features of the IMBA:
- The programme is taught over a twenty-four month modular period.
- International curriculum tailored for experienced Managers and creative Entrepreneurs
- Internationally recognised teaching staff.
- Modular lectures on alternate weekends on the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) campus.
- One of a kind opportunity to complete a New Zealand Study tour.
Contact us if you are interested in the IMBA programme.