Academic and research staff
Current research students and projects
- Rubianca Benavidez PhD candidate Modelling the potential to mitigate flood risk in the Philippines 2015-2018
- Monique Beyer PhD candidate Groundwater age determination using a stochastic framework 2012-2015
- Tapuwa Marapara PhD candidate Understanding and optimising ecosystem services delivery from wetlands undergoing restoration 2012-2015
- Martha Trodahl PhD candidate Improving LUCI’s predictive ability to model Nitrogen and Phosphorus emissions to water 2014-2017
- Stuart Easton MSc Part II candidate Irrigation modelling with the LUCI ecosystem services framework 2014-2015
- Stacey Fraser MSc Part II candidate Small-scale data sets of long term soil erosion and soil depth estimations to inform 2014-2015
- Nicola Scott MSc Part II candidate Modelling land use trade-offs: Facilitating more informed and sustainable land use decision-making 2014-2015.
Recently completed research students and projects
- Alice Doughty PhD Inferring past climate from moraine evidence using glacier modelling, 2012
- Deborah Maxwell PhD A rainfall-runoff model for the highly regulated Lake Taupo catchment, using a
constrained Ensemble Kalman Filter to improve the accuracy and reliability of
model output, 2013
- Ryan Evison MSc Groundwater age in the Wairarapa , 2014
- James Domisse MSc Mathematical modelling of solute transport in a heterogeneous aquifer, 2015.